Friday, December 3, 2010

Minimal.


It's winter in Utah.
Cold, bitter, harsh, and... cold.
I leave for New York in a few days and, for the past few days, I have been reflecting about the past semester. It was full of new experiences, people, and places. Strange pairs and perfect couples. A new house which turned into a familiar home rather quickly. Family came to visit making us remember how calm Home a home can be. Trips have been planned and journeys were embarked upon.
All in all, this has been an interesting semester and I'm sad to see it leave yet excited to see what the next one has to offer. I find that I long for a future in which I am liberated from obligations and limitations; my heart jumps just thinking about where a path like mine can lead. Where it will take me, who I will meet, what I will do. The possibilities can either be endless or definitive and it is up to me to strive for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment