Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Beloved, You Are the Lover of My Impossible Soul

My life is great. Sometimes I definitely feel myself going down the spiral of inadequacy and grief but I must remind myself that it does not need to happen. It's strange because I can always feel it when it begins. My face suddenly feels heavy and my eyes only want to open halfway and avoid contact with the million other eyes I come across. My mind seems to fill up with unnecessary thought and worry - it's downright oppressive. But there are so many things for me to be grateful for and I dare not list them because everyone would be insanely jealous at the epic-ness which fills Hannah Abigail Brammer's life; heck, sometimes I envy the girl especially when I'm feeling the way I do now. Needless to say, my life is great and I thank God everyday that He has trusted me with the blessings that are apart of every moment of every day.

Impossible Soul - Sufjan Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment