Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Lovely, What Am I Supposed to Do?

The past two days have been....boring? Maybe? Just a little bit? I have been on summer break for the past two weeks which means no school and no work. I guess that I did not realize how much of my life revolved around waking up, going to class, going to work, going to the library, and then going to sleep. Needless to say there has been a lot of time spent watching Netflix and researching new recipes. But for the last little bit I will probably focus on studying for the GRE, regaining my Spanish skills, and reading. I have been going to the gym to try to catch up on the time that I could not go during the semester and have been recently inspired to pick up a juice fast. I am a bit hesitant since- you know- I love food. I also love juice and it will be expensive but I have decided that a healthy body will always be an investment, so I don't feel too bad. Lately I have been taking a culinary walk-about by trying new healthy recipes and, so far, it's going super well! Rachel and I made healthy enchiladas last night (the secrets: whole wheat tortillas and low-fat Mexican cheese) and these great no-bake energy bites chock full of oats, honey (which could be subbed with agave), and peanut butter. All in all it was a delicious night that was accompanied by the movie "This Means War" which was not bad!


What I was listening to:

This Time Tomorrow-The Kinks The Darjeeling Limited
Strangers - The Kinks The Darjeeling Limited
Powerman -The Kinks The Darjeeling Limited
Memorial (traditional) - Narlia Village Troubadour The Darjeeling Limited
Where Do You Go To My Lovely - Peter Sarstedt The Darjeeling Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment