Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sifa?...take a step back, yah?


I haven't posted in a while probably because nothing outstanding has happened lately (except that Ayesha's mother, grandfather, and baby brother, Ezias came to visit and it was great!). Tamia left for home today and will be in the wonderful state of Hawaii until Sunday; we miss her!
I'm currently researching some things like investments and stocks just out of interest. I have always been intrigued by business, the stock market, and bonds. I think that learning the basics of these things is essential in our world especially if you want to advance in a timely manner.
It's Valentines day this weekend and we have a couple of events planned. Facials on Saturday, dinner on Sunday,...and maybe the library?
This week has gone by fairly quickly and that is always good but it's just showing that this semester may go by unusually fast. From one aspect, it is a good thing but from another, it just means that I have a whole lot of important decisions to make in an overwhelmingly short amount of time. Am I moving into an apartment next semester? Where will I end up this summer? Will I not be seeing my family until next December? Too much with too little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment